Rock & Roll the Communication Night

1-6-2012(星期五)

Welcome, my June 2012....
You entered my life with a great Rock  & Roll Night.
The Communication Night, 2012!
Ahaha...I have to attend anyway...
For both S/U & Dean list.
Hence, I paid for RM65~
@.@
Our "Prom Night"....With the theme, Rock & Roll.
What should I do for that???
I can't rock, and I am not going to roll~~~
 I am going to take picturesss...lots of picsss..haha XD
 USM, proud to be here.
=D
 Eastin Hotel is really beautiful...I am amazed.
 What is the star grading for this hotel huh? Hmm..wondering~
 Me, the fake rocker for the night~lol...
Anyway, we created a rocks atmosphere as the opening!!!
Wuhoo~~~ 
We danced well...I am so proud to have them with me.
Dinner...not as nice as I thought it would be.
I want something delicious!!!
Where are you??
>.<
Ballroom with balloons~~
I love that...
Grab grab grab!!!
=X
Aha..the lectures rocked too!
What a surprise from them..haha!
The seniors went crazy as well....everyone looked gorgeous and wow!
Students of School of Communication, we are different.
We are dare to be different..haha!
Hence, the gentlemen who accompanied me for a night.
Thanks guys...we did quite well.
Although we are only juniors....who cares? 
XD
And my lovely seniors...
Jane, the only Chinese journalist for her batch 
and she is an awesome flutist in Jazz Band.
You are my role model!

Miyuki, the cutest senior I have so far....
We share Eunhyuk ....as our lover..haha. 
Going to miss her in Buddhist class next semester. 

Esther, a great role model as well...she sings extremely well!
Glad to know her...she is sweet and kind.
The King of Rock for the night!
Eugene...he is so famous lol...
but I just know him as he looks like a Korean star..haha!
Goodbye seniors...all the best to you!
=] 
As for me....my hair rocked for a night!
I am rocking in my own world...lalalala~
Do I look great? I just like my rocking hair..XD
After this....I need a quick break and restart very soon.
Many thing to be done in the coming semester...cannot imagine that.
A night to remember...just imagine our own prom night two years later.
I do not want to graduate so fast!
@.@

Aiks...I want to be a junior forever...can I?
=X

Good bye,
my memorable first year...

No comments:

Post a Comment