1st Week As USM Student

I can hardly recall these.
It is like .... I am already here for months~~
and monthsss~~
@.@
I have lost my mind.
Okie, I think I did a mistake by entering this room.
But it is alright, cause I am going to be part of it soon.
Be patient, I will show you more about this later, exciting...wee~~
The first lecture hall I entered as a USM student.
We were quite early that morning~ 
8.00 am class...we reached by 7.45am~
I don't know whether I can keep my mood to wake up so early for the rest of the days.
I am just too excited for school again.
Just that I don't like to walk under the big giant sun.
So, wait for the commuter lalala~
It was really hot, I was wearing formal shirt to make myself look handsome...
But too bad, I perspired a lot.
And there is nothing I can do about this!
>.<
Hunting for food is a problem actually.
I can't eat spicy, and spicy is the only taste I can get from here.
Curry chicken, curry vegies~
Everything red or orange in colours~
I haven't eat any real fish and fruits since I enter this uni~
So, I am facing another problem =.=
Anyway, I am still in Penang.
We promise each other to eat something nice once a week.
Everyone smiled happily when we were outside on Tuesday night ^^
I eat alot and a lot and A LOT!
Pray for me, I don't want to gain any extra weight @.@
Classes are not so "friendly" to me.
Friends are much more better.
I am gald to have these new friends as my course-mates/ roommate/ hostel mates.
Even if they are all girls, they are still my best choice.
I will elaborate this later~
And yea, this is the couple that get the same uni and same course.
Soooo lucky!
We went for some shopping during Malaysia Day.
I hated Queensbay so much last time, but now, I can only go there to do my shopping.
Argh, don't hate something or someone, you might fall in love with it later =[
They never Rapid before..hehe...so cute ^^
I am so out of control.
Why can't you just WINDOW SHOPPING????!!!
Eek~ I am a normal girl~~~@.@
 Okie, we ate something nice and expensive.
Satisfied?
So so lah~
Guess what I ate ^^
Here we are, same Desasiswa, same batch, same age.
=D

Malaysia Day was celebrated at the same night.
We supported them by attending the ceremony and watched the performances till midnight.
And I think it is worth.
Short drama on stage.
Some were really great, like our Desasiawa.
Aman Damai fighting!!!
XD
This drama got the sense of artistic.
舞台效果!
This is the winner!
The title "Ghost"~ USM students are all talented, I can't deny that.
They used the song of the country to represent that country , for example Japan, British~
Lady Gaga's song and the red guy represented Lady Gaga·
They showed us how these country haunted our Tanah Malayu in the history.
We were amazed by their creativity seriously.
Anyway, we walked back to out Desasiawa at 12sth in the early morning.
One Malaysia, Happy Birthday to Malaysia.
We are siswa merdeka, as they said.
=D
Hence, that's all for the first week.
I went home once and grabbed everything I need.
I spent my weekend in the room.
And the rain never stops.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment