My Hostel, My Dorm

There is a Newlove girl living in K04 of Desasiswa Aman Damai.
She doesn't have to climb staircases.
Wuhoo~
Anyway, here I am.
My dorm which I keep thinking about it since I know I get USM.
As I expect, it is old.
But, one thing that surprised me,
They changed the fan and bed.
*Happy*
I can't sleep in bad atmosphere.
Now I am ok with everything, as long as I can get enough air!
I will love it more as time passes.
Before I have the time to do something , it looked like this.
It was kinda messy, I know.
@.@

Then, I decorated it.
I love it =D
These guys watch me everyday, every moment.
I allow them to do so ^^
Be my guardian angels =P
I am in love with my bed, it is too comfortable.
My new blanket, which is a sleeping bed is very soft and lovely.
I can sleep very very well.
Maybe, I think too much, haha.

One thing that I hate it so much is, my room collects ashes easily.
I have to clean it everyday.
=[
Luckily, it is not a big room.

Simple introduction to my new life in my small dorm.
p/s: I have a lot of stuff, opps~
And I can't sing in my room anymore!
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment