Nope, I want to be a Journalist.

Yes, I've resigned.
Nope, I want to be a Journalist.
So yes, I am working as a writer now.

Like dream comes true?
Probably.
I can't complain.
I got what I asked for, in a way...
Not exactly the same, but I am still on my way.

Yes I am looking for a writing job.
Yes I am looking for a job which alllows me to wear pants and sneakers.
Yes I am looking for a 10am to 6pm working hour job.
Yes I am looking for an out going story telling job.
Yes I am looking for a job which gives me the freedom to online.
But nope, this job ain't going to make me rich in financial.
But I said yes to the offer.

This is how passion drives you further and crazier.
You know you need to make a living by earning more for the future.
But you do not obey the rules.
You choose what you want and live a life in your own way.
I don't know, I think I should at least give it a try.
But seriously, I don't know what else can I do if it is not a journalist.
I have no skills and confidence in other field.
And that makes me feel useless sometimes.

Well, it doesn't mean I will excel in this writer thing.
I like it, but I am not very good in it.
And it took me sometime to accept the offer.
A new chapter started with hope and I wish I've made the right choice.
Again, it is about gain and loss.
It took me awhile to persuade myself too.
But at least now I see hope for my unknown career.

So everything happens for a reason.
Yes, I still want to be a journalist.
I want to do what I've learned and make sure I do it well.
No regrets for now.
I am glad that I am able to decide for myself.

To write a resigniation letter, it is never easy.
To quit and say good bye, it is tough as well.
 But for myself, 
I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment