SPECTACULAR

29-11-2015 (星期日)

Tadaa!!!
The Spectacular!
Oh boy oh boy~
Another year passed and I think I've missed a lot.
I miss the moments when we were so busy preparing for the concert.
But well, let it go, let it go~

This year, USM Jazz Band in Spectacular!
Everything was awesome until I knew about the terrified news.
The conductor/drummer was having a flight problem and needed to land at Langkawi.
NO WAY~~~~
It was pretty much a mess, at least for me.
I couldn't handle this, not 30 minutes before the concert started.
But well, the concert started anyway, with awesome music.
I was so touched and proud of them.

Everything was almost perfect.
I like the music and setting.
And we had Aladdin and lovely Jasmine on A Whole New World.

VOV!
I just wanted to enjoy the music, that's it.

What impressed me the most was the song "See You Again", band's version.
It was so good.
Something I will never forget.
Kind of like the highlight of the night, haha!
And the opening music for Universal Studio, Sky Fall, Uptown Funk, Frozen, and some really jazzy beats.
I really enjoyed myself.

And again, it was the maestro birthday.
Happy birthday sir!

It ended with a really touched scene.
The conductor/drummer Mr. Siva managed to reunite with the band at last!
Like everything ended and he just walked out from the crowd with his backpack and suit ready.
He was like "I swear my heart is with you all, I am sorry guys."
Aww, this is like a movie, I am sure this only happen in movie.
But well, he was there after struggled and rushed from here to there.
And there was a storm that night, that why his flight delayed.
Well, I almost killed myself too when I was on my way to the concert.
Anyway, things ended well, 
although the band had to give up on one favourite Hollywood Medley.
It is a pain for all of us, that song is so cool okay?

So Jazz band members always do what you think they can't.
Once again, they did it.
I say it was full house.
Well done guys!
Thanks for the pants and love.
=D

And ex president was there as well to support and assist.
It was an awesome night spent with all my favourite people.

Teehee!

Next year will be the 20th anniversary.
He said he has something on his mind.
I wonder.

The very supportive Ms Alice.

And ya~
They are cute, isn't it?
Phweeit!

p/s:
It was a night with horror.
I swear I will never ride in the storm and flood again.

No comments:

Post a Comment