We Got Married - The Goguma Couple!

This is a Korean Show.
Spotting for real life stars to become a couple for a virtual marriage.
I discovered this accidentally, and I am really in love with this couple.
 Yonghwa(CN Blue) and Seohyun(SNSD), 
they are so cute together!
 The 1st time they met was really awkward... 
They did not have topics that will make them comfortable.
Everything was just too funny as she is such a good kind girl and always answer him with only YES and smiles.
She is polite actually.
He tried so hard to make her feel better and to show his sincere.
Aww...
Awkward moment but it changed after their first dating.
 They watched movie...he is so gentleman...lol~
He taught her how to play a guitar.
He even bought her a mini guitar as present.
And she learnt it...for him.
=)
Well, she bought him books...
 I don't think he reads..but anyway, he is very caring.
He tried to get along well with his "wife".

After I missed out few episodes,
they finally got the chance for the important wedding photo shots.
 How sweet...
 This show is awesome....
 And they are now...in love? 
I hope so..haha.
The way they looked into each other's eyes. 
I guess that is love. 
 You should watch this..I suggest.
 He is quite playful...but talented!
They are quite perfect together.
She gave him her first kiss on cheek.
She is so pure that she never have any relationship before.
She asked him : What are the differences between like and love?
He was actually shocked to know that she is like an angel.
He said : I shouldn't become a bad influence to her.
So, he did all his best to guide her in their virtual marriage. 
They had a small house..her dream house.
And they decorated it , like a husband and wife.
So nice~~~

At the end, he wrote a song for his wife.
Love Light...
 The Banmal Song!
=D
They sang it together , without any awkward but with love.
Aww...I like this Yongseo couple so much.
They really look good together.
And I have to say this...This guy is cute!!
Jung Yonghwa from CN Blue.
=D


Youtube is like a drug to me..
I cannot get rid of it.
Stop me please~~~
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment