Refashionista

I rarely post or share people's blogs.
But I kind of like hers.
REFASHIONISTA!
She is doing what I want to do.
Reuse, create and look awesome!
Isn't that wonderful?
=D

So I really like to cut my own clothes and shirts.
My mum doesn't really like me doing that.
But I am going to show her this and prove to her:
This works!
These ideas are really brilliant.
But of course, she does better that I do.


Jillian Owens is a writer, designer, and eco-fashion revolutionary. 
When she’s not gallivanting about, 
she’s busy refashioning ugly thrift store duds into fashionable frocks at ReFashionista.net
or helping the homeless and underserved through her work in Community Impact at United Way of the Midlands.


So she is a writer too!
Good to know that....
Just exactly the right person to inspire me in many ways.
And yea, she is funny, clever, inspiring, creative, and confident.
She makes me believe in what I am doing.
I really like the "eco-fashion" idea which always makes me think whenever I see people throw away their useful stuffs. 

Mum always says I am ridiculous, but I don't care.
Cause many support me like my cousin who sent me THIS LINK.
I am really impressed and feel grateful to have these supports.
Really enjoy myself when I am reading her blog and always get inspired.
=)

"I will change the way you think about fashion", 
Jillian Owens says.
Her latest work, lovely!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment