Awesome Christmas

Working in Christmas mood, 
I found it quite heart-warming sometimes.
Anyway, this is one of the things that I am always looking for:
To share joy and smiles with the people around.

OT OT OT
Weekend life changed this Christmas.
But it is alright.
I am taking this easy.
 It all started with this:
Want to try your luck in the lucky draw session? 
Please draw the ball painted with Christmas tree.

Dislike the big size T-shirt.
But I am still working hard...
And happy to meet different people.

For example, this very cute uncle with his grandson.
Might want to try out teaching him Chinese if I am allowed.
Haha, let's make this happen.
=)

Then, the very traditional sand arts.
 I miss playing this, but...nope. 
Let the kids do that.
=]

Hey kid, you did a great job! ^_^
I just like little boy~
He is so cute! 

 Not going to miss out Mr. Clown since it is school holiday now.
Had a great time working with him. 
He is doing something awesome for the people.

 Oh ya, not going to forget the free candy floss, one of my childhood favourites~
Met this two sister and brother.
Their parents are always busy working for the weekend fashion market at my working place. 
So I meet them almost every weekend.
Really I hope that I can do something for them.
They've been really good and helpful.
=)

 And yea, thats the free candy floss.
It was fun to watch how he made it.
The kids were all amazed, haha!

Something happen every weekend.
We had snowflakes decorating workshop too~
 Look at all those kids~

It was a busy and crazy Saturday.
I hope I am not going to do it again.
Those glitter powder, made me crazy.
=.=

Presenting the prizes to the winners.
Woops, my first time to be the so-called "Prize giver".
Not bad huh? 

Next big event was the colouring contest...
 My working place, and the participants working hard on their artwork.

These kids are quite talented I would say.

Our Mr. Manager from the left, with the future artists.

AHAHAHAHA!
I painted the 7-9 years old category artwork.
I feel stupid, but it was fun.
=P

Alright, next I am going to say something serious...
YONG HWA FROM CNBLUE!
Oh my gosh, he looks so..so like my idol...
I can't pay attention working with him....

And they are so lovely, sweet couple. =)
They are the Christmas elves, haha! 
Stay sweet okay?

Of course, we have Santa and Ms. Santarina too.
Busy walkabout with these people~
And I am so in Christmas mood every weekend.

Then caroling!
Ahh, another "must have" event for Christmas!
 But this was in Indian style, haha!

Then we had bigger event, 100 performers for caroling.
 Wow...I was quite surprised to see this.

They are from a church, they have very great teamwork.
 So they came for the second time.
And brought more surprises for the people.

Angels caroling, they really did a great job in preparing all these.

Hey Mr. Santa Cool.
Haha, so many Santa-s this year.
I must be really lucky to have all these for Christmas.
=)

Focused.

It was a magician/clown show... 
 Everyone had fun that Saturday night.
And it was my last OT for Christmas...
Finally I can rest after this~

Free ice-cream for the shoppers, just awesome!

Halo another Santa.
 And I like you, little boy.
=D

And you too!
Eek~~So cute!!

And so, I am going to take a rest for my next weekend.
Thank you to all those people for bringing all the joy and wonderful moments.
I had fun working OT with different people.
It is actually, not bad at all.
Merry Christmas in advance.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment