It's Working Life

I am an office lady now.
I am ok with everything.
But...this is not I want for my life.

I guess this is just a right time for me to explore and to realise what I want.
Marketing is definitely something out of my expect.
I do not love the company, but I am ok with the job.
I treat it as a stepping stone, a learning platform, and an opportunity for more opportunities.
But still, I am trying to settle down for at least a few years.
May be, just for awhile...

So life is now all about working, working, working.
I hate it when get scolded.
But, I found something to cheer up myself:
Found it very useful.
Cheers.
=]

So, that's working life.
All those "lectures" and questions, comments and critics...
They will come anyway no matter how well we performed.
There is no point to keep all those angers and emotions for too long.
So, just do not waste our very precious time to feel bad for the nonsence.
Bad time will not last long, nothing will be forever.

I am pretty positive with the job I have now, although the company is not really well managed.
Wise men say, if the staff keep on leaving a company, then the boss is the problem.
Well, there are too many stories in the office, good and bad.
I hope I am not the next one to leave, eventhough this thought always comes to my mind.
But all the companies are the same, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Until I become a boss someday, or I shall keep myself motivated to survive in this working world. 
Sometimes, pretend to be fool is one of the ways to survive this complicated world.
May be it doesn't make sense to you, but it works for me.

Anyway, I am busy almost everyday.
Shopping is one of my favourites since I can do it whenever I want at my working place. 
Crazy~
It is a training for me, to be patient and to be humble.
Okay, I can do this.


Happy first official working month anniversary...
To me and my working life.
Stay happy and listen to Ed Sheeran.
Thank you for always be with me when I need some great music.
And I made him these posters for fun.
Christmas wish: 
To see him in real life, haha!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment