December = Mess

Back to December?
Not this December I think.
This December...
is a mess.

Busy and messy.
I am not sure what I am doing.
Not sure if everything is well managed, 
not sure if I am doing good enough in everything.
Some more, a messy blog post this time.

A random outing with friends.
We are staying in the same island,
but why is it so hard for us to meet up?
I guess not having a plan is actually a plan,
cause random always works for us.

And plan might fail even if we planned it.
Unpredictable.
That is the beauty of life.

Thank you for watching cartoons with me.
I love Baymax, hope you too.
Thanks to the rain, proven that random actually works all the time.

Another random day, when someone just called up and say:
Hey, let's go to Penang Hill.
Okay, but it was actually rainning...
We were there, Sunday trip with love locks.
Maybe one day, I will lock my love there...
And I will pass you the key.
So you can get my love when you need it.
=)

Free cold air and fantastic Penang views for us.
It was pretty amazing to be on the hill again.
Thank you my dearest friend.
It was an unforgettable day.
=)

Thanks for bringing me together.
Love you more than I can say.
=)

 I miss the girl, who gave me pamelo, all the way from Ipoh.
And I managed to "kill" it, and shared with my family.
My memories are now in pieces...
Pictures really help me to say thousand words.
I miss her and how she always talks to me and reminds me stuff that I forget.
=]

Anyway, it is good to have her again at home...
Happy, the crazy and hyper active little dog.
Do you like the love shapes on her body?
I know this is crazy, but yea, this is so called dog-style~

You always cheer us up.
Thanks.
=)

Then the Winter Solstice Day...
Woke up early and felt sexy.
I don't enjoy growing up, but yea, nothing can stop me from growing.
Happy Winter Solstice to all of you, and me.
Stop raining please~

On Christmas eve, a simple Christmas celebration at the office...
Yippeee, lunch time!
I was kind of surprise to be invited.
Basically all the staffs were invited, so..ya.
Thank you to our superior, a very young hearted man.
I enjoyed the food, but not really the topics they discussed.
Haha, I want to stay innocent.

Everything is a mess as I would say...
Timeline of this December is another mess.
I mixed up everything, the date, the day, the time...
Can't really recall what happen everyday...
But back to my last day on duty for the Christmas event..
I remember the Balloons Day~
Every day may not be good,
But there is something good in everyday.
Totally agree.
=)

This December might not be the best one...
But there are some best things in this white season.
Someone remember your dreams when you are about to forget it,
So...yes. I will travel someday,
Thank you for reminding me.
=)

Just another RANDOM!
These pretties...haha.
These juniors~~~
=D

Last catch up with bestie before the end of 2014...
Best weekend ever!
 Bestie bestie~
XD

With these awesome food, I shall end my 2014 with no regrets.

I hope you like this over-heated dark skin Ginger guys.
 Made it for those who loves me and people I love.
If you don't get it this year, please love me more next year.
=)

And yea, something new for my Christmas tree...
Finally it is lighted.

I talked too much, but what I want to say before I go is:
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.
Love hurts, because it is real.
My heart breaks a little when I hear your name...
My Christmas, will never be the same anymore.
='(

But seriously,
What took me so long to complete a blog post?
Everything is messy and my language is another mess.
Urgh....

No comments:

Post a Comment