My First Recording - RINTIS

17-4-2013(星期三)

Another day to be remembered! 
Once in my life time, I finally have the chance to record a song, hahahaha!
This is so so so exciting!
XD
 Here we are, Samwisemusic studio at Tanjung Bungah.
We are in a bunch! 
Haha, we are going to sing a very energetic song for our project.
The RINTIS!
This studio looks cool and awesome. 
With the sky and cloud as the shilling, this is like a fairy tale for me.
Dreams come true!
 Alright, I have to admit that, recording is not easy at all!
Well, may be because I am not well prepared.
I scare I will spoil the song. 
=X
 Prof. and the other technical professions are really great. 
They can even catch our mistakes and help us improve our singing with the devices!
So now everyone can sing~~~
Cool~ 
 Yea, before we start, let's relax okie?
Ahaha, I just love to be here.
I feel, like an artist now, hehe~
 Recording session!
Huge mic in front of me and Mary. 
Ops, really hope that nothing is going to spoil this song composed by Prof.
We want to make something different together!
 Having fun while recording, haha~
 Rawr, me and my lovely musical friends!
Recording!
Recording!!!
 And the guys look noob. 
Haha, take it easy alright?
=D

We used about 4 hours for the whole session.
1am when we are done.
@.@
 Of the Jazz Band~
 And we get to know new friends too!
=D
Last but not least, thank you everyone for making this a reality.
I had fun and this is going to be so special for me.
RINTIS will be continued with another special event, hope it happens!
=D

I am living a zombie life now, rawr~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment