The Love Angels

This semester, I have 3 angels sending love to me when I need it.
I am so craving for it.
I need some love to feel better.
Luckily, I have them.
Love Love Love~

Before leaving, or I should say, the day we ended our last killing paper, we dated.
Dated, as in pak tor~
Yay!
=D

My first angel, my very close course mate.
We dated in a very nice place with romantic and right atmosphere.
 The Hidden Recipe, and the whatever course I ordered.
Fish, and some fries.
It was a very lovely evening, rainy, cold and calm.
I like that.
=)

SookYee.
She erm...wanted to try some ice-cream.
So, we tried it together after the very filling dinner.

 Pay for me har~~~~
Just kidding, we AA like always.
=D

Tadaa.... first Baskin Robin 31 in my life.
Shame to say that, but I am not rich or lucky.
So I pay if I wanna eat.
But personally think, Hagen Das is better.
And of course, more expensive~~~

So here we are, celebrating the end of our last paper and the starting of our internship soon.
I can't believe I am not going to see her for the next 2 months.
Urgh.
She takes good care of me cause I am always blur, clumsy, crazy~bla bla bla.

And sorry, she is not available anymore.

..............................................................................................................................

The next day right afterwards, I dated my so call-ed first love angel.
She is so so so busy.
But luckily I have a space in her heart.
Hope so la~~~
Recently I am practicing myself on how to use my camera and how to capture good photos.
I think, I need to work harder.
=[

Ice cream again!!
Girls like ice-cream, no doubt.
=D

Soo Bee.
And this is another nice and romantic place for my second date.
We were in love since the first semester.
She is my first approach when I get nervous, crazy again, and emotional.
She keeps all my secrets, shhhh.

 She served me well.
She counts the bils, 
she drives the car, 
she carried my stuffs,
she kept me calm when I almost freak out that night.

 And she took a good photo of the crazy little girl?
Haha, I looked slim and wow!
XD

Watch the craziest movie with my angel!
Shoo zombie, you are ugly~~
Argh!!!! Don't bite me!
>.<

And nope, she is no longer single.
Haha.....

................................................................................................................

Last but not least, the precious one had returned for few days.
My sweet room mate or sister.
Mei Ting.
 How are you during the last 3 months?
Ate well? Slept well? 

Dated her only after her bf went back to hometown.
She is so adorable, everyone wanted to date her.
So I am the last date for her.
Enjoying the great evening in such a beautiful spot.
Fake view actually....
But never mind, she always looks great. 

 Will miss her de....since we slept together for almost a year.

Me in the garden, haha!

We watched one of my favourite cartoon. 
The Monster University!
This movie, should be part one instead of part two.
You know what I mean if you watched the first movie.

 So...this was her last Queensbay date I think.
She likes Queensbay so much.
I hope she enjoyed going out with me, the little girl.
 Just after the rain.... it was a cold and peaceful day.

 Our first time to stop by and to take picture with the sea view.
Not bad right?

Oh ya, something for her before she leaves this island.
 The friend mixed mushroom!
Really yummy, I like it too.
=D

A quick visit to the night market on Friday.
Still crowded like always, Penangnites are so lucky!

I am lucky to have her as room mate.
Just feel touched and glad.
Wish her ll the best in hometown, going to meet her in her convocation then.
=)

The crazy moments I had with them:
To carry my stuffs from USM to my 2nd floor house.
Times 2 of the above as I am too crazy to have so many stuffs.
@.@
Trapped in the dark during the last night in hostel.
Spent a lot in three days.
And never forget, sharing love and story.

Friends are not about quantity.
It is about the quality.
See you soon, my other life angels.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment