Movies Trip

11-9-2014(星期四) — 14-9-2014 (星期日)

So it was my last plan for the 3 months holiday.
Singapore trip, it was not exactly a trip cause I am not interested to travel around, looking for nice views or good food~
I just wanted to have a rest, and to visit the cousins.
Or maybe to have a short escape from job seeking or tasks which are still waiting for me to complete.
I promised myself, this will be the end of my sweet holiday.
No more fun after this, okie?
So, we were there to celebrate his 5th birthday...
After the 10 hours journey, I slept on the couch right after I arrived.
Pretty cool, slept with no worries, no laptop.

The evening was pretty awesome. 
To decorate the room with colourful ballons was part of my duty in the celebration.
I am a big kiddy, haha!
And the moms cooked...
The food was really awesome, cause I can get fried salmon!!!
Aunt made me salmon with garlic and lemon...
Well, this combination is not tat bad...kind of like it.

And so, let the feast begin!

Cause it was a birthday celebration for two boys...so we had two different cakes.
Be patient Kevin boy~
Don't blow the candles yet!
Haha, he was really happy to see fire~

Secret Recipe's, 
I believed that is his mom's favourite, 
which she said it is her little boy's favourite~

Happy boy, or the toothless I would call, haha!
XD

Teehee!
Balloons and awesome food!
Of course I can eat more..but need to control myself a bit.
And it ended...the first day with heavy rain.

The second day was a lazy one...
I did nothing but watched movies and had my meal..
until we decided to have a walk out there.
To the Garden by the Bay!

It was really crowded cause it was Friday.
But worth a visit.

Hey Kelly girl~
I like that pose. 
Very sexy.
^_^

The night view of Garden by the Bay.
They even have night light shows, like the Avatar movie, haha!
Pretty awesome huh?

Anyway, escaped from the elders with cousin.
Went for MRT ride and had my first Burger King as dinner..or supper.

Sweet sweet love lantern...

八仙过河~

What a wonderful city, I like it...
I mean the transportation, the building, the cleanliness...
It is like a total different world...
But of course, Penang is always the best.

Had my favourite Satay Beehoon!
The only food I will hunt for when I am in Singapore.
=D

So, nothing much happen after the second day,
I was too lazy to go out.
Went to Chinatown for food and window shopping...
Took MRT ride for more hours.
It was fun, and not fun at the same time.
I don't know what I was looking for in this trip.
But I think, I had good rest.

The best thing happen in this trip was I watched A LOT of movies.
They have tv channels just for movies, so I took the opportunity to just lay on the couch and eyes on the TV screen.
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
My favourite movies are The Beethoven, Herbie, The Prestige, Warm Bodies, Les Miserables, Sky High...
but I watched most of them halfway...
And the Hobbit 1st and 2nd...took me 6 hours to watch everything, yet there is still no ending.
Haha, yesh.
That's life.

What a movie trip for me...
See you again Singapore, in the future maybe?
I want to explore other places next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment