Their First Meet

15-9-2014 (星期一)

So, it was their first meeting.
As an Alumni, or so called Super Senior, I felt happy to see all the newbies.
And you, please accept the fact, 
You are a senior now!

My dearest juniors...
Now become seniors...
Just proud to see them grow.

Simple and short ice-breaking session.
I miss all my batch members.
Can't imagine, this is it.
I hope they don't forget me when they have new juniors.
I am afraid of oblivion too.
=(

Anyway, feel good to go back once awhile.
Eventhough everything changes...
Until I am able to face the reality, I shall keep in touch with these amazing people.
I don't want to say good bye...

Looking at them, really made me feel old.

Last but not least, welcome to USMJB.
I hope you find what make me stay for so long.
Good luck people!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment