Photo Shooting

16-4-2011(星期六)

This was our first try.
And it was quite fun actually.
The problem is, I can hardly smile and laugh~
Anyway, we did it, and hopefully the outcome is going to satisfy us.
=)

















 


This is our photo shooting 's crew, with our only photographer, Ms Micho~
XD 

We woke up early in the morning, but the sun rose even faster than us.
It turned hot quickly.
We were all sweating in the morning.
Goodness, we did some simple make up and it melted?


I can't really remember what we talked about to make the situation better.
I need them to cheer me up.
Just like usual, staring at their faces will just make me smile, or laugh.


She looks professional with her DSLR.
Well, she looks great anyway ^^
Aww....this zoom zoom camera is amazing!
When can I have mine?

We were excited.
As what she said, girls love to be pretty and adorable.
Thats why she helped us to tressure our young teen ages into photos.
Not only us, there will be more girls after this.
=D





And we will be our own photographer forever,haha~


Time flies...It is april now.
Everything changes, except the connection that tie us together.
Do you see me?
I am a tiny dot in your deep heart, my friends~


Awaiting for the original photos~
Say cheese!
=D

And thank you, my dear friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment