LAST

So, everything has an end.
I've learnt that nothing is forever,
because the only things that do not change, are the changes.
Last but not least, a few moments to treasure:

1. With the most important USM Jazz Band
Their last performance in this semester, my last time to be with them as a student and member.

I assume, this would be my very last time to spend my time with them in their performance. 

As a photographer, supporter, senior and whatever it is...

I will keep them in my heart, as a very very important part. 

The gaming and drinking moment...
And the last supper.
These people, 
I will miss them so much.

2. With my favourite minor course
It says: Make a wish!
So I did.

I love Arts, and I am glad that I picked the right minor for myself.

So I spend 4 semesters for my minor course, the Graphic Communication.
We were given chances to explore and experiment different arts forms and skills.
Not forget to mention, my lecturer for Typography class, Prof. A.

He is really a funny and sometimes sarcastic guy. 
But he always gives good advice and guide us well.
We made a 20 pages book this time with original text, photos and layout.
I guess, I love publication now.
Thanks to my minor, I kind of know where should I go in future.
Will definitely miss everything in this course later.

3. With my major course, Journalism.
The very last class of this 3 years programme. 
It was our presentation for the magazine that we have produced.
I thought, this will be a terrible and scary presentation session.
But nope, it ended well and with a little bit of touched.

My group members and I, with our triple A lecturer, Dr. Azwan.
And our magazine, "Past Time", which we spent our energy, money, time, brain juice,creativity, and friendship on it. 
So, whatever is passed, it is history.
I will forget about the sorrow, heartache and bad moments.
Group work always require us to be tolerate and patient.
So, we learn together.
I hope it is worth. 

After the class, everyone seems to be moody and started to be emotional.
I remember how it started.

So I tried my best to influence them by a simple cry.
I guess, it came naturally as we were really emotional by that time.
Leaving is a life process, every ending is a new beginning.

Those faces, those moments, those feelings.
I wish them all the best in future.
=)

4. With the last event in USM
RINTIS is similar to our IMPACT Week.
But it is from School of the Arts, for the arts students to showcase their work.
So, I went to support my arts friends's concert.

Look at her, pink hair and her amazing performance.
I am always proud to know her as she taught me a lot in music.
Music and performances is one of my favourite fields now.
I know how much I like it.

Great job, 
the music students are good.
I wish all of them to do well in their future.
13 students in music  course, 
and we are going to graduate together!
Sounds not bad for me.
=)

That's all.
No more classes, 
no more events, 
no more assignments, 
no more performances,
no more meetings...

Everything seems normal to me, 
until I leave the campus officially,
I shall feel the heartbreak then.
=/

No comments:

Post a Comment