Guess this is the end.

 13-6-2011(星期一)

I made the decision, guess this is the end.
I am now officially a student of USM.
Proud?
I am not sure about that.
1st choice, 1st selection...I am too lucky again.
I will stay...since there are too many things I should consider of.
No more complaining, I accept what is given to me.
And regarding my dream like staying out there by myself , I will keep it for another 3 years.
They are right, my sis are not here, so it is my responsibility to stay with my mum.
What will happen if something happen to her and we are not by her side?
This is a hard question.
So,thats all.
And, no more regret because I can't even regret now.
Say hi to uni life?
Nah, I have another 3 months to enjoy before I wake up.
Waiting for something unknown is really torturing.
I did it, and I wish all my friends and classmates get what they want.
All the best to  you, blessed!
We will get the best for ourselves, don't worry.
=)

Erm...how to make myself look like uni student?
@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment