Lee Sungmin!

Well, he enters my world quietly.
He is Lee Sungmin, from Super Juniors.
And me, his little fans from now on.
=D
His voice is unique, I just don't know how to describe.
Hmm...
But he looks great with his guitar,awesome!


I like him with his short black hair.
 I like short hair!
Just like this.
=D

Ooo...he looks strong as well,
and that is not the most important for me.
=)


Korean guy huh?
This is out of my expectation.
I love the way he talks and speaks.
It is soft and gentle and aww~


His birthday is on the 1st of January!!!
I will remember that !


And, he is not MAN kind, he is soft one.
温柔加一点“娘”
opps~
 He likes to behave cute, can I say that??


He plays guitar..aww~
He just gets my attention, thats all.
=)

He melts people's heart when he is talking...
although the content is funny lol~

Oh yea,
Sungmin Oppa~
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment