Oh I love teaching..But I can't teach~

They form my LOVE & JOY...
I have three cuties to make me angry and smile at the same time!
 I love to teach them more, but I just can't >.<
BUT!
 I try my best!!!
Preparing for some kind of speech, but it is only a simple essay for them.
With actions of course...
I forget how I did my story telling when I was small~
 Emily is the chubby ones~
 Erika is the smartest~
Tristan Ah Khai~ He talks too much , hyper active boy.
But I like him ^^

All these kids are smart!
They don't look like 6 years old~~~
=.=

And of course, there are more cuties coming up next~
If I can get the chance..haha!

Story of the day~
Ah boy said: I want to buy Mercedes~
Another boy said: I want BMW!
Then I start to think: 
Can I drive properly?
@.@ 

Well, they are just small kids~

No comments:

Post a Comment