Sim's B'day 2011

23-6-2011(星期四)

This is a reverse story.
We smiled and we hugged.
  Because we were together again.
Somewhere over the rainbow, I see our best wishes to you.
Because it was your important day.
 Simmy, the girl changes the most in 3 years time.
We were there for you, celebrating a special day.
And we made this card with heart and joy.
I swear we put all we can into words and decorations.
Just hope that we shocked you, and could make you cry perhaps..haha!
But no, you smile instead =)
Because you love it?
Yea, you were shocked, I knew it!
XD
Happy Birthday my friend~
Welcome to our new 20 years old world~
With the jelly cake I made myself, I hope you feel sweet and happy forever.
Here you are, cheese~~~
yuhoo...Happy Birthday!!!!
You know, we really love you.
Something special is meant for someone special, isn't it? 
I can't remember how I did this....
The process was kind of complicated.
But I just did it, hah~
Ask me, where you bought this?
I will be happy to hear that...hehe~
XD

Happy Birthday again!!!!
From: us

No comments:

Post a Comment