Best Weekend - Friday

16-12-2011(星期五) 

My weekend started on Friday evening.
When the class ended, I felt so happy.
I finished my last assignment, just another presentation to be done.
So, can I say I am free for a week?
Haha XD
Well, at least this weekend I will be myself.
Ok, talking about Friday night~
USM Global Village Day!
Haha, not a big one, just a mini one.
Well, this was just a way to spend my day with friends.
And also to get the MyCSD for Uni purpose.
Anyway, had fun.
=D
Trying on some Japanese traditional Kimono.
Waited for soooooooo long @.@
Okie, may be I don't look good.
But I like it!!!
XD
Simimaseh~~Watashiwa Shin Ai des~~~
^_^
Sorry to my friends...They waited us for so long although they already hungry.
Seriously, I apologize.

Africa!
Waka waka~~~
At last! Dinner time~~
Hungry leh!
Har! 
DON'T KESI KESI TAKE MY PHOTO!
XD
I am talking to this big head ah pek!
Haha, nice to meet them in school.
You know la, USM sooooo BIG ~
Haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment