Kuliah vsTutorials vsTests vs Presentations vs Assignments vs Activities vs etc.

If you ask me, which one I prefer?
I would answer, I prefer to  jump here and there~~~
Lalala, life is so boring when we have to repeat the same routine everytime.
I don't like either one, I like to stay in my room.

Attending kuliah is fun, BUT!
I fall asleep easily, especially during 8am, 3pm and 4pm.
I don't mean to do so, my brain force my eyes to close.
=.=
It is really suffering.
I dont' like to struggle between sleeping and learning.
Because, both of these activities are my favourite.
It is too hard for me to choose when they happen at th same time.
Ok, I am lame because I am looking for excuses~

Tutorials are fun too~~~
But!
There is always a BUT in our life, no doubt for that.
Tutorials are boring sometimes.
Anyway, time passes easily because it only takes one hour.
I will try to enjoy it.
=)

One of the most important thing of why we need to study is, we need to pass the tests.
Mid-term tests,  I did two.
My result for Sosiology is not that bad, it was just MCQ.
Can I say I am glad?
Hmm...I am always lucky.
But I studied hard even if I study last second.
I don't study smart @.@
At least I won't feel sorry to myself.
Another test for TITAS, great~
I don't know the result yet....
Hope I won't fail myself anyway.
And my music test, oh that was terrible.
I am worst than children.
But still glad that I did that.
Music practical test was scary.
Looked at prof, he asked me to do something I can't expect.
Music is harder than I think, I salute to those who can actually play the instruments.
=X

People are having more tests than me.
BUT!
They don't understand, we have a lot of presentations!
Haiz...seriously, different courses have different difficulties.
That's true.
I think, my presentation phobia will be getting worst after this sem.
Anyway, I finished most of the stupid talks of mine.
Talk nonsense?? I think I just don't know what I talked.
I talked with points that don't make sense. 
Hahahahaha XD
I just don't like to talk about facts.
And the topics about races and 1 Malaysia~~~lol.
With my broken Bahasa Malaysia and English~~~lol lol.
But we get good compliment for once, so surprisingly~~
Haha, she said: Kumpulan terbaik!
Ahaha, yea, we only have 4 groups for that course.
=]
Well, overall is not bad...will try harder next time~
My TITAS group members.
We never met.
All we have, is FB.
FB is everything.
How to survive without FB?
lol~~~new discussion style in uni life.
I just have to adapt and practice this.

Actually, assignments are not so hard, for my course.
I just have to write and write, using my own opinion and few facts.
I quite enjoy doing my assignments.
Especially when I am done with it, waiting to print it out.
Haha....BUT!
I can't concentrate 100% every time.
That is my problem, mind floating and dreaming.
What's wrong with you?!
Waste my own time to get the right mood to start.
I can do faster with quality actually.
But I am always looking for some excuses~~
*slap slap!*

And yeap, I love activities.
I am lazy to go out BUT I love activities.
Hanging out in people's room and chat non stop.
And I like FLASH MOB!
Wahaha, nice experience, fun!
There will be more activities coming soon.
I hope that there will be nothing that will ruin my plans.
I need to rest and have fun too~
=]

Anyway, the first semester is going to end very soon!
It happen too fast that I don't know what I have done.
Christmas is coming in 3 weeks time.
Final exam is after new year.
After that will be Chinese New Year break.
Thats the end of my first semester?
Yea, guess so.
I have friends to meet, 
gathering to attend, 
birthdays to celebrate, 
clothes to buy, 
books to read,
new friends to make,
old friends to bother...
and dreams to chase.

Yea, my dreams...
I dream Eunhyuk one night, and he is so man!
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment