Best Weekend - Sunday

18-12-2011(星期日)

Hey friends!
I am your tour guide for the day! 
Anything I did wrongly please forgive me ya.
Mary , Justin, Sunny , Andy and Shi Ni~
Welcome to Penang and to my house ^_^

I brought them to the famous Penang Hill and Kek Lok Si Temple.
I have no idea where else I should introduce.
Erm, luckily I am familiar with these places.
Phew~
Lovely day we had.
Penang Hill was really crowded during weekend!
Wonder why, maybe because of the cooling air? 
Haha, had some fun anyway.
Usually, I need people to guide me, but I have to be brave this time >.<
I need to be a real Penang Lang!!!
Nothing much to describe.
We took a lot of pictures for your reference.
=D

Then , we went to another famous tourist spot:
Kek Lok Si Temple!
Haha~
Long time no see~~
 
Glad to see their happy faces.
I am not good, but I tried my best.
Sarawak and KL's friends~
Do you enjoy your day?

Yup, I think they enjoyed it as I did.
=)

They were hunting for durian and laksa.
Haha, thats great!
I know where are the right the places to get these!

Happy day with new friends.
I guess that's how uni life should be.
Although there were some incident happen, like puncture?!
Haha, new experiences with the guys.
They did a great job in handling this thing.
Proud and wow!
XD

The best weekend I had ever since I entered USM.
Will have it more, hopefully!
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment