Companion

They are my companions...
Although one is missing and I have totally no idea where to look for him...
Been thinking of the missing white dog everyday...
Where are you?!

So we call him Micheal, for no reason.
Because someone started to call him Micheal, so he only replies to that name now.
Hi Micheal, such a stupid but cute and adorable dog.
He likes to play with water from water hose by biting it.
Well, we can't stop laughing when he does that and find it very entertaining.
However, he always get bullied by the others.

This is Ah Wuuu~ which means black in Hakka.
I think, he likes this name too.
=)
Say hi~
He is one of my favourites.
He knows when I call him and he gives response to my claps.
That is something that makes me like him so much.
The missing white dog is his brother, but he is gone.
Looking at him always make me miss the white one.
I guess I just have to accept the fact that, he is gone...

Anyway, we don't own any of them.
They are actually stray dogs which grow up in our housing area.
My family members like them too, 
I think we have this kind of dog loving genetics.
But still, we cannot keep a dog in our house.
We just feed them whenever we have leftover food.
And sometimes play with them, give them a bath or save them from danger as we can.

Yet, they are still not our dogs.
=X

They sleep outside my house, just right there, next to the door.
It is always good to see them around and talk to them.
I think all of us talk to them, like they can actually understand what we say.

But I like it the most when they walk me back home every time they see me downstairs.
And they would wait for me at the staircase if I stop walking. 
The bond is there, which I think I can't pull it back anymore.
Sleep again, such a dog...
He gets jealous easily.
But he is nice, a good companion.
=)

The long corridor outside our houses is their home.
Luckily my neighbours are dog lovers too.
I am really glad to have such an opportunity to be accompanied by them.
They always make my day a better one.
Hey stupid dog,I like you, just the way you are.

I hope you all will stay healthy and don't get caught by dog catcher.
I will be very so sad to know anyone of you are gone.
I am so used to your accompaniment and to see you everyday...
It hurts me, when you are gone...
=/

Puppies, 1 survived.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment