Good bye, July


31-7-2014 (星期四)

Before it is too late, 
I just want to say good bye to you,
dear July.

I had some great time staying home,
 short and simple trip with friends,
quick meet up and gathering,
rest myself, 
settled down and accepted the fact that 
I am no longer a student.

A beautiful July,
which passed like a bullet train.
Spent most of the time at home is what I enjoy the most right now.
Although I quite like my part time job, 
and I ate a lot during my so called working hours,
but it is still a part time job.
It will end, someday.

Anyway, I took the courage to maintain my health and balance diet.
First step is always the hardest,
no matter what it is.

And I want myself to be known as a "beautiful journalist / 美女记者" in different aspects.
Maybe, someday~
I hope?

See you next year, July.
I hope I will be doing great by that time.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment