My 5th Birthday Cake for 2012~

16-3-2012(星期五)

Ahhahah~
What a lovely Friday with NO LESSON!
=D

Just finished reading my new novel by Mr.九把刀。
Name of the book is "Ah Choo 打喷嚏".
Then..my day was gone~
lalala~
I expect more from the novel...but it is about fighting and some sad story.
I want sad story!
lol~

Anyway, my lovely Friday..I need to read more!
But not novel!!!
>.<

It was really surprising when they entered our room.
 I thought...everything was only a joke.
But!
Happy belated birthday to all of us?
Haha~
=D
 The Aman's Generation grows happily ever after...my wish~
So greedy...haha!

 This cake was really useful...being blown for more than 3 times!

And it was super delicious!
Fruit cake at 12.30am!
XD

 Thank you so much for being late~~lol~

 Ready?
Get set~ GO!!!

 Haha...eating like children, what a mess~~~
=D


I love you when you love me too!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment