USM International Day by SOLLAT

15-3-2012(星期四)

Welcome to the International Day organised by SOLLAT.
I was there....half day.
Preparing for performances and sale.
What a niceeee day we had.
People came and people went...the crowd never stop or end.
Food stalls and people~ wohoo~
 These looked so delicious...too bad, I din't buy any of these.
French toast with tuna and vegetables=healthy!
XD
 Next, our booth, welcome to Germany/Deutchland!
New friends in the class..they are quite friendly.
=)
Japanese? 
Nope~Senior from Japanese class of level 4!
Cool huh?
Someday, I will~become like him!
German dance..well...
I don't really know the seniors..but they looked cute in the dance =D

My partner who caused me to create the embarrassment 2 weeks ago.
You owe me!
=.=
And now, just end the show as fast as possible.
I was so~~~panic.
You, never make me feel annoyed anymore!

As for the second part..I sang and...not so well.
Hmm....our English teacher was watching us....aiks.
Sing!
She said.
So here we are~~~singing for the people....
But I don't want to recall that experience. 
XLOLX

Anyway, our German sketch was okie~~~
Enjoyed myself with all my new friends.

Coming up next would be the German food.
Sausages and mashed potatoes with sour cabbage.
I was so stupid that I thought the mashed potato cannot be eaten.
I realised it after I threw it in the dustbin.
What a waste @.@
Stupid me~
My lunch set~~~ 
T_________T

My handiwork are amazing right?
haha~
Well...They were sold out..If not mistaken~
Because I forced people to buy!!!
Ahahahaha~
Sorry friends...I have to do so....
=X 
But you will like it because they are all LIMITED EDITION!
=D

Had a nice day though...it was tiring.
Hot and busy.
Another busy week is going to end soon.
=D

Happy International Day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment