Meeting the Beauties

Hi beauties, nice to meet you all again ^_^
It was the 3rd day of CNY.
This gathering was half successful as almost half of the class was there.
All the beauties made me "lols"~
I miss the 5SA we had before.
Don't you?
I am the same me!
You lala beside me~lol~
Simple gathering made us happy anyway.
We planned and failed, failed and planned~
Not so easy to gather all the former students at once, I admit that.
But at least we tried and we did it.
Talking about the teachers made the climate of the day, haha!
I remember how naughty we used to be~
XD
And the laughing from you girls~ urgh~still the same pua keh!
XD
Just maybe next time we should bring our partner together.
I guess drama always do the same thing right?
haha……

Lovely day gathering with the friends that I grow with.
Maybe we change a lot, maybe girls change faster.
But feel glad that we are still together after all these days.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment