3rd week of May

How fast it could be?!
Now...Going to say goodbye to my lovely MAY~
my precious month for the second semester.
Actually, I cannot recall what happen in this week.
I did a lot and I just cannot remember what I actually did?
@.@ 

Hmm.....I got my result for assignments. 
The feeling of disappointed is really terrible.
It haunted me for one whole day and night >.<
I lost my A...good bye~
A lot of small tests, oral test, presentation were carried out this week.
I think...I lost my commitment on my academic.
I am so into my holiday mood right now >.<
Hence, every thing I did is really CINCAI~
Still cannot accept that I've changed!!!
@.@

Fine...after all these tests and tests...
Now...try my kiss personality test, haha!
Excited~
My kiss is Expressionista...presented to you by Mary Kay.
It is a cosmetic company....
well, USM has this kind of event once in a while.
For the girls~ We get the benefits!
XD

Since this semester has come to an end...
farewell and dinners are coming up non-stop.
理大升学辅导组, I am back as backup helper.
I am afraid..I will not be able to stay here any longer.
But I will be back when you need me >.<
Farewell for seniors...Barbeque~ but I did not get involved.
I just pass by and help.
Videos with memories and happiness....very touching.
Covering the seniors's eyes and .....surprise!!!
They were fooled by us..
so funny and I had fun guiding them here and there..haha
Seniors are really cute.
=D
 
Last but not least....sharing by the seniors....touched and motivated.
If I missed the chance to meet Jazz Band, I guess I will be in here.
Anyway, I think I found my own space that fit me.

Then the last meeting for PPB,佛学班, aiks...
I will miss my lovely faci very much.
They will not be with us next semester..so sad!
I do not like the scene of leaving and getting apart.
I do not like changes. 
I do not like 爱别离苦。
Human, need to suffer a lot because of feeling.
That's why, we learn from Buddha.
好聚好散,it has become more difficult than before.
Every time it happens, I will think a lot.
Ending of semester...aiks.

No comments:

Post a Comment