Let The Good Time Roll

11-5-2012(星期五)

It was our Jazz Band annual dinner night.
With the theme "Let the good time roll", 
we actually had a great time here.
The Royal Hotel, my first formal dinner in the university.
Haha~
Please welcome us...The USM JB!!!
XD
Feel grand..wuhoo~
Feel high~~
And that's the stage for us~
The ball room was just perfect.
Chocolate cakes as dessert.
XD
Main course, I mean one of the main course.
Squid!!!
I like these~~
Variety of Salads~~~
I love the prawns and chicken salad!
>.<
Many food prepared for us...it was like heaven~
I feel hungry~~now.
haha....mushroom soup...dessert...sky juice~lol.
We were in semi formal...I think that was the best for us.
Everyone was happy..I think mostly because of the delicious food~
Pretty lady beside me~phwit~
Prof was giving his speech.....waiting for him to say "Let the feast begin!"
Argh~~hungry...8.30 pm already~
People, be patient!
Wait for me~~~
>.<
Utiliti maksimum!
XD
Someone said : This soup is superb!
Well, I won't deny that...haha!
XD
Jelly jelly I love you~
Performances and videos to entertain us~
And of course...the final year seniors get fooled by us...
Dancing and solo in front of us..hiak hiak!
I am going to miss them so much,
 especially the pianist and the drummer.
They are the best friend in the band..
From their first year until last year, supporting each other.
The seniors are great...glad to know them.
=)
 The VOV!
=D
I had a great time..I think my stomach agreed too.
XD

Tata, see you next year.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment