Back to December

I like this song for quite a long time already.
This is a great song.
How great it is?
It describes whatever feeling of mine.
Sorrow, sour, and unbelievable. 
For every light that appeared and asked me to move forward, I turned them off.
First, second...third.....endless counting I guess.
There is no U-turn. 
Life is to keep moving on.
Going back to December seems impossible.
And all those songs... seriously going to make me feel so so so down.
Going to ban these songs from my playlist!
I.....want to play all CNY songs already.
=X


When fear crept into my mind,
You gave me all your love, and all I gave you was goodbye.
So if the chain is on your door, I understand.


I UNDERSTAND THE SONG THOROUGHLY.


By the way, my friend said I look like her.
Or she looks like me?
Haha~
Anybody, do we look alike? Somehow???
Hmm.....
I just hope that I can sing and play guitar like she does.
Well, too bad I can't.
Anyway,this is Newlove, not Taylor Swift.
We are both beauties.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment