How I Met Your Mother?

Alright, this is ridiculous.
I've been watching this since last year's semester break.
This series is way too long for me....
It is about 10 seasons, I just done with the 7th. 
How am I going to finish this American series?
I have no idea at all.
But it is superb!
Er... well, it is more to an adult series, haha!
How I met your mother?

The narrator is actually telling his children about his love stories.
But, he takes years to finish the endless stories. 
We don't even know who is his last and final girl until the 7th season!
I guess, the mysterious girl will only appear in the last season.
=.= 
It always starts with this as the first scene with the same dialogue : 
"Kids, ....."
He never get bored.
Lol....poor kids, listening to their father's stories~
Alright, this is the main character.
Ted Mosby, the father who tells stories in 2030.
Handsome huh?
Haha, I don't know how to describe him.
He is an architect , busying looking for "the right one" in his life throughout the whole series. 
But of course, this series is not only about him.
He has 4 best friends, who are also crazy and funny.

Barney Stinson, the legand~~ Wait for it~~~ dary~
So, the legendary guy...
Keep looking for different girls for fun?
Lol, he is the awesome, haha.
Seriously, I don't know how to describe them with appropriate words.
 @.@

Then this is the love couple.
Marshall Erickson and Lily Erickson.
They are funny too, lots of ideas and stupid thought.
But they play an important role in this series.
They get engaged in the very first episode, 
then married, and now they are having baby in the last episode of the 7th season.
I feel happy for them, this is not an easy process, at least not for their friends.
People keep searching for the right one, but they found each other in the college.
Very lucky huh?

The only two girls in the series.
Lily and Robin Scherbatsky, the broadcaster.
She is having the career somehow like what I want to have one day.
And she is so pretty!
Too bad she can't have any baby. 
She is miserable in her relationships... aiks.
She kinda reflects what we might face someday.
When I watch this, I do think a lot.

 Watching this series can make people laugh.... laugh non stop!
I kinda like them, like the story, and like the arrangement.
Haha, the producers are really great!
The idea of living , shown in every episode.
They are just having normal life like us, 
but sometimes, we neglected what really happen around us.
Everything that happen in the series, happen in our real life too.
=)

 But, their stories are crazier and funnier.
They do thing that is out of expectation!
And of course, their life style is also very much different from ours.
So, no comparing, just sharing.

Their favourite booth in their favourite bar.
They only use a few scenes like the bar, the house, the office, the taxi~~~
Lol, but their stories are interesting, so it doesn't matter, haha!
And their activities, drinking, chatting and sharing, kissing~~~
Hmm, a lot more.
XD

The love stories in this series show that, we will never know who is the right one.
Not even first sight love.
People come and people leave, it is a process.
But if you never try, you will never know.
Hence, Ted, Barney and Robin are still stucked in this process.
A process that will never end before the right timing.
So, just keep trying and keep believing.
They inspired me a lot, the series and the reality they showed.
I guess, that is life. 

 The story in this series started in 2005, if not mistaken.
Now, the story is in the same timeline like our real life.
They are now in 2012 in season 7.

Meet the craziest people in this American series!
Thanks to my friend, who recommended me and borrowed me his collections.
Haha~~~~

How I spend my holidays?
Laughing alone in front of the screen.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment