BK,see you next semester!

"BK is your life now....."
This statement is still haunting me.
But!
I feel glad as I ended my fifth semester with 6 BKs.
Learn a lot and tried a lot too.
We all did it actually.
Phew~ 
We managed to finish the first part, not bad.

Senior gave his speech after the whole semester.
I guess, next semester we have to do all theses by ourselves.
He is going to graduate after extended for one semester.
Hopefully we can do it better.

Another surprise from BK was the pasta feast.
I cannot imagine that our lecture actually cooked for us.
He is good in cooking, I am amazed.

The most important thing is, we cooked in our school.

And we even did some BBQ outside our school.
Not bad huh?

This building is like our house.
We cook, we sleep, we eat and we work here.

Another senior who is leaving soon.
Glad to meet her.

I was the first to try the delicious pasta.
Really hungry......

And this was really delicious.
I want to try to make this myself one day.

Say cheese~

Jiran yang baik sekali~
My silly coursemates~haha!

Enjoy BBQing, too bad I was rushing for another event.
Miss the chicken.
>.<

The first dinner was great.
So we decided to have another one.
Tadaa!!
Another lecturer joined and sponsored us.
Touched**

Happy eating to all~~~
Just like a family when we talk about food.

Then we had some childhood games.
Bubble, blurp~blurp~

Everyone enjoy the bubbles, especially....

Him!

These are moments to be treasured.

Just a memorable night for all of us.
These kiddy... see you all next semester.

Thanks to the lady behind us for the hard work.
=)

That's all for our first 6 BKs.
BK
BK
BK...
Another 6 more in future.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment