So, this is 2017.

2017 is a great year.
But I was expecting more for myself.
Anyway, I think everything will fall into place when the timing is right.
So, no regrets.

Here goes my 2017,
always full with surprises and unexpected events:

~January~
Where Chinese New Year came slightly earlier than usual~
So it was kind of packed during the beginning of the year.
This CNY was trully amazing as I went back to hometown to see my friends.
It is always the people that make you feel warm.
Thanks for having me, new year.

~February~
Totally forgot what had happen in February,
but it was my 26th birthday though~
Thanks for all the wishes and gifts people!
I love you all~

~March~
Something bad happen at work this month, 
which kind of change the whole atmosphere in the office.
So every ending is a new beginning I suppose?
Ex editor seems to live a better life.
Thanks for all the guidance and help throughout these times.
He is surely one of my best mentors in life. 

~April~
Nothing much in April.
Met ex colleagues and got motivated somehow.
Ex senior which is another great mentor showed up and we had a really fun time.
I felt really grateful for having them in my life.
Although we are not really close, but the friendship remains!

~May~
Was working kind of hard with the expectation to resign soon.
But it didn't happen.
So just going to focus on the people that I appreciate so much,
Happy birthday dear friends,
and my favourite guy from far far away country!
I hope you like my gift~

~June~
Oh June was lovely!
Cousin got married this year, so we are all super excited!
And the Melacca trip, which was kind of exhausted but fun,
brought us good memories.
Congratulations sis!
Wish you love, okay?

~July~
Actually, the baby was born in June,
but we spent time the most in July.
He is so adorable, going to be my new favourite guy~haha!
Dear Yidian, welcome to the world.
We love you so much!

~August~
Well, holiday mood started this month as I was assigned to different outstation.
Phuket and Cherating, beachy working holiday and short escape.
Oh yea, made new friends which was totally a surprise for me.
Sometimes I love my job,
But most of the time, I am stucked.
Haha!

~September~
A workaholic month, was rushing here and there to complete my work.
Cause I was planning for a long holiday~
Nonetheless, happy birthday our big sister!
  
~October~
After a year, we met again.
It must be a joke.
Thanks for coming back for me,
I love travelling with you, 
And I am hoping to see you soon,

~November~
Life goal achieved!
Ed Sheeran's world tour 2017,
I did it!
Could't express how excited and touching I was,
he must have casted a spell on me.
And an unexpected Taiwan trip huh?
Best in 2017~

~December~
Hmm, December was a really packed month.
Family trip, weddings, Ipoh visit,
Christmassssss~~~
I am so stucked in this holiday mood.
Gosh, I need to go travel again!

I feel stupid.
I need to fly again!

So, haven't done anything big this year.
Not big enough to surprise myself.
And maybe I should go back to short hair...
Too much to tell, 
but I guess I am good, healthy and happy this year.
Again, everything will fall in to place,
so be patient okay?

Thanks for the good memories, 2017.
You've been good.
2018 should be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment