Relationship

I am having some kind of relationship with these people...
This is awesome, when our relationship is getting better and closer.
It took me one year, to really get close with some of my course mates.
I thought, that is it.
But then the atmosphere changed when this group of course mates are getting into smaller groups.
This is easier for me to approach to them, I guess.
=)
 We choose Journalism.
And this is our very first journalism lecturer.
He came out from the reading as himself.
He is the famous Mustafa K.Anuar we used to read in the second semester.
Surprisingly, he is one of our lecturer!
Poof~ his class is all about "berita(news)"~
 Tutorials can be really boring.
Urgh, we must find something to do >.<
Something really enhancing , I mean our couse mate-ship~
She ,  the one beside me is one of the most funny girl in our course.
 We have to survive in this major!
Go people!
=D

Seniors, I don't really keep in touch with them.
I have not much relationship with these seniors...
But I believe they are as cute as their juniors, us~
Haha!
Hi pretty seniors~
Glad to know more about you guys...
=)

Back to the Journalism, I think writing is really challenging.
I never get A for my news writing.
I don't know whats wrong....mayb, I can't think out of the box?
I am a boring writer, am I?
I need to improve myself as fast as possible.
I have to think fast and write fast!

Finally, ended the some say "scary" course in this semester.
We took a picture with our sarcastic lecturer. 
She is good actually, at least she did not leave us in hunger for a 3 hours presentation session.
She bought boxes of buns for the whole class!
100+ of us, ate and hooray-ing during the last class.
Thanks Dr. Nik.
 I will see her very soon.
She is the head for Journalism section...
And she is my academic adviser which I never meet her yet.
She has so much relationship with me, but she doesn't know about me, YET!
Good r bad thing huh?
=S
By the way, my group members....4 out of 6~
We..ehem, did the presentation as planned.
Not very excellent, but we did our best.
Simple research took us one semester... 
I dunno how it happen, it just happen with all the supports and cooperation given.
I hope, I hope, we will get a good result.
=)

Last but not least,a special guest in my 2012.
Well, just me and my roommate...
I think, she is just like a big sister to me.
She takes care in every single aspect.
She is more than just a normal friend.
She is the best room mate I could ever have.
 This relationship is free, 
just like the sky with meteor shower and the mini concert we watched together.
Special moments to remember , especially the meteor shower night.
She shared her stories,
 and that was just too romantic under the meteor shower.
I will never forget, the cherish night that belongs to me and my room mate.
Everything that is free cannot be purchased.
She gives me more than I do.
I will do my best, to keep this relationship alive.
I have a strong feeling, 
that this relationship will never ends.
=)

Life is connected, and no one is excluded.
Let's improve our relationship.
And thanks for being with me just the way you are.
With love~

No comments:

Post a Comment