周末3

Another super busy weekend.
I am really tired and scared.
Feel like want to quit..but I must not do that!
I am strong!!!
>.<

 Boss gave me a new challenge.
He really likes to make me pressure.
I hope he is just trying to train me.
I am going to make an album by myself~ woo!
Mission possible, so I challenged it!

Few weeks ago, this ah boy named Wei Jie met me.
This week, he is trying to get my heart..haha!
He gave me sweet and he even open the packet for me...lols~
I was surprised again, as usual~

He used to be naughty...when I first met him.
But I know how to handle him...hehe~
I am bad ....aiks!
And, he gave me sweets twice~so cute!

Okie...I love the songs we play in the shop.
It makes me feel better when I am dizzy.
My boss talked A LOT!
I don't like it when he always gives us some urgent jobs.
But we still have to make it possible for him~~~lol lol!
Work non-stop~
I really forget that I have to eat and go to toilet.
=.=

And this time...I spent my whole weekend for it.
How is it?
Does it looks like newlove's style?
Haha~
 Tell me, YES!

I hope it is worth for me to spend my time for these thing.
I ...I am so scared that my weekend phobia will become serious.

Yea, I love you.
And I am willing to die for you~~~
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment