My Harry Potter Collection

Well, I was once a SUPER Harry Potter' fans.
Now, I am a normal fans.
Anyway, still a fans.
Haha~
I did stupid things for HP.
I think funny thing about HP.
I just want to be part of it~
Spent my time and $$ on these stuff, it is really wasting.
But I think, this was part of my life.
He makes me so alive!
Original VCDs!!!
I need to collect all of them~ 10 years memory!
The first English book I read for myself....not for school purpose.
Well, I learn new words from here, for example:
Tournament~
Ahh, stickers~ 
But it is alright because these are normal stickers.
The one I spent a lot would be these!
I remember people collect stickers and paste them on a book, example: DIGIMON.
But what i have been collected is the whole stack of HP stickers.
Anyway, I was young and nothing I could do now.
Just keep them as my precious magical memory.
Newspaper and magazines cutting~
I cut every single thing I can find.
I forced people to cut everything they can find FOR ME.
I was crazy, forgive me please~
Magazines and postersssss~
K-Zone! Magazine for children.
Ah, RM7 per magazine.
See how many I bought, sometimes my mum bought it for me too~
Everything I did, was really INSANE!
I should keep it forever~
Ok, these are my special HP poker cards.
I love it but I never play it.
XD
Oh, these note books are the small gift from my primary school's friend.
Since primary school, everyone know what I like.
This friend gave me a surprise, I still remember what happen that time.
He really shocked me by showing me the book and said: 给你。
Well, may be I was too fierce last time, haha~
Telephone card!
I really love my friend!
Thank you very very much!
=D
Now, all the newspaper cutting are into files.
What should I do?
Continue keeping them?
Yea, I think so~
The limited production candy I had for HP.
Chocolate frog, bean candies~with special flash cards!
All these candy can be found in the second movie: Chamber of secret.
I don't think I can find any of them in the market right now~
My mum bought it for me and my sister,
because she likes the bean candies as well~
Haha, I made my mum like Harry~
lalala~

Well, there will be NO MORE Harry Potter on the screen next time...
I am going to miss it a lot!
10 important years in my life, he cheers me with tears and smiles.
My hero, my miracle.
See ya, Harry!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment